What can I do to help?
Of course, our mission partners always need prayer support and we will be offering quarterly prayer updates to remember in your daily prayers. Below are some donated resources and volunteers that are needed for our various missions.
BE A HOST TO A NEIGHBOR IN NEED
- Meet before worship and sit together in worship
- Lead them to the Commons and Faith Foundations classes
JOIN THE TEAM
- Meet with neighbor in need after they have attended worship
- Listen to their story, share and pray with them
- Follow up with them to reassure them of Christ’s love, and also help to hold them accountable to goals and commitments
HOME OF GRACE
THE LORD IS MY HELP
- Food items
- Paper products
- Monetary donations
FPCOS supports The Lord Is My Help by providing approximately 30 volunteers per week, every six weeks, throughout the year. However, there are also two volunteer opportunities each day at The Lord Is My Help, and volunteers must be 13 years of age or older.
- Meals on Wheels (9:15-10 AM): 3-4 volunteers are needed to assist with plating meals to be delivered to those in need throughout the Ocean Springs community.
- Serving Meals (11:15 AM – 12 PM): 2-3 volunteers are needed to assist with serving meals in the dining room to hungry neighbors in our Ocean Springs community.